Sunday, February 14, 2010

LA LA LA LONDON

I know, I know. I promised you a post about London, as soon as I came back. Well, guess what, I was busy!
Four days was way to short for a trip to London, but being as spontaneous as I am, I couldn't stay longer, because I needed to come back to work.
Being in London reminded me about Vienna being such a shithole, it's hard to believe we have fire yet! There are, of course, a few people in Vienna who know what's cool, but I get bored of always meeting the same people (no offence, I luv y'all). I want FRESH MEAT! That's exactly what I got in London (even the 15 year old boys are hot there). Just look at that adorably cool boy!

At Sunday-up Market, at Brick Lane, I had a very positive surprise. They added more stalls and a very own vintage section (where I found the boy).


At Camden, my friend Laura and I found ourselfs in necklace-heaven. Here are just a few cute ones we came across.




Of course, we needed some sugar too!


At the evenings we were mostly galavanting about in Pubs, mainly because everything we wanted to do was sold out! But we are lucky girls and went to a very beautiful Pub at Hoxton Square called Ziegfried von Underbellies. We sat outside when a guy came over and asked us, if we were going downstairs to see the band. We didn't even know there was a band playing that night, so he told us it was the Artic Monkeys bass-players band and gave us tickets for free, which would normally cost a tenner! The Band was quite good. Forgot their name though.



Dress: Urban Outfitters

London was great! I can't wait for August, when I'm back for two weeks again. I can't wait for the Museums, the sun and the clubs!

xxx Ghost of Fashion

All pictures by me, copyright reserved for Ghost of Fashion.

1 comment: