Wednesday, November 16, 2011

City of the famous unsheltered


DSC_0645

DSC_0627

DSC_0607

DSC_0510

DSC_0434

DSC_0395

DSC_0360

DSC_0337

DSC_0288

DSC_0283

DSC_0264

DSC_0217

DSC_0185

DSC_0183

DSC_0556

Yesterday I noticed that I never gave you anything about my trip to Los Angeles. It was horrifying, beatiful and astounding all at once. The first three days I was simply shocked by all the crazy and homeless people on the street. It seemed to me as everybody in the city was either unemployed, a drug-abuser or homeless. Most of them were all at once I guess. Sad as it is, I got used to that and came around to really liking the city.
That's probably because I met so many awsome people! A piece of advice: Never go there without knowing anyone. It's fine if you don't have a car or a drivers license, but know people! I don't think I would've liked L.A. very much without my friends. Also, there are certain places you cannot go alone. And don't ever walk down 3rd street. My friends lived in Downtown, which is mostly like a city of all the L.A. parts.
Check out Getty Center. It takes you forever to get there by bus but once you're there it's pretty cool. Make sure to be there at sunset. Once it's dark you can see all the L.A. citylights and the Downtown skyline with all the smog is so very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment