Thursday, June 3, 2010

What I wore at The Karaokes Show





Blouse: Second Hand (Polyclamott, Vienna)
Skirt: Vintage (Camden Town, London)
Floral Tights: Primark
Fish Net Thights: Medusa (Gothic Store in Vienna)
Shoes: Tally Weijl
Necklace: Ghost of Fashion


Hot Pants: H&M
Bodysuit: Am Appi
Corset: Borrowed from my best friend
Fish Net Tights: Medusa

This is what I wore before the show (the first pictures are exclusive backstage/practise pictures) and what I wore at the show. I normally don't wear corsets, because I like to breath and I don't really think I look good in them but everyone talked me into it. All pictures are by Martina Lajczak (of course she's got the copyright). The Show was great, if you weren't there, you missed out a lot! (That's what I've heard at least.)

All pictures by Martina Lajczak. Copyright reserved for Martina Lajczak.

No comments:

Post a Comment