Thursday, June 3, 2010

Locker Shocker (okay, that's a bad title).


Thights: Wolford
Hot Pants: Top Shop
Bodysuit: Am Appi
Shoes: Tally Weijl

As you probably noticed these are older pictures of me (duh! Look at my hair!). I wasn't really happy with them, that's why I didn't post them before. I'm really naked and all. Sorry, it's way too late for me and I have absolutely no idea what to tell you about this. The pictures where taken at Pratersauna, if you ever happen to be in Vienna, or if you already live in Vienna, go there, it's cool.
Oh yeah! Funny story: I thought it to be funny to climb into the lockers and take pictures, so I had my friend take my camera and got into the locker. Just as she started to take pictures some creepy guy asked if he may take pictures of me too. And no, he was no club-or website photographer, nor photographer of any kind. And now a guy whom I never going to see again (and don't want to for that matter) has pictures of me posing in a locker!

All pictures by me, copyright reserved for Ghost of Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment