Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pringle of Scotland A/W '12


DSC_0691

DSC_0692

DSC_0715

DSC_0717

DSC_0719

DSC_0720

DSC_0722

DSC_0723

DSC_0728

DSC_0730

DSC_0734

DSC_0749

DSC_0751

DSC_0757

DSC_0761

DSC_0765

DSC_0768

I have been absent for way too long, and that wasn't my intention at all. Some of you might know that I've been to London Fashion Week and I've seen fantastic shows, met fantastic people and hardly slept. Unfortunately, I left my camera cable at home and couldn't load the pictures on my computer untill today. I was planning on blogging every evening after the shows but I probably would've died if I did, so I'm happy I didn't.

Anyways, PRINGLE! It was quite funny when I arrived, because apparently my teacher, who gave me the ticket, had first row seating, and scince I had her tocket, I was sitting in the front row with all those other important journalists/buyers and I was a complete nobody. All the photographers were a bit confused and looked at me like "Who the fuck is that girl?".
The show was fantastic! I loved the dip dye and I had to restrain myself from standing up and walking to the models to touch the knits and fabrics. It was especially hard with the pink sweater, which they must have made only for me. I am so in love with this thing, I will probably start saving up for it now. (Also the dress in the last 2 pictures! I'd look great in that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment