Sunday, February 12, 2012

Degen Degen Degen (means sword in german)
















Pictures vis NYMag

Degen is a very new Label. All the bloggers probably already told you about them (they presented at New York Fashion Week a couple of days ago and bloggers loooove NYFW), but you know me. Always a bit lazy and behind. You also know that I don't talk about labels very often. Only when I really, really, really, really like them. I really, really, really, really like Degen, so much that I'd love to buy myself a couple o' things, but I dunno where to get them. They haven't released their onlineshop yet, I think. I'm not sure. But you can see for yourself, on their homepage. You should also have a look at the Lookbook for SS12.

I JUST LOVE KNITWEAR AND HAVE FEELINGS!

Talking of Fashion: Imma go to London Fashion Week. And no! I am not important! But I have a University and we have a teacher and she's important, or something like that. When I'm there I'll confess Susie Bubble my infinite love for her style and blog and if I meet Tavi I'll thank her for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment