Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WorkingGirl



Working


I was just talking to my friend on skype and she angryly told me that I should post more often because she doesn't know what's going on in my life (little does she know that I'm trying to write a short story about her-I suck at writing by the way). I have been absent from everything lately (and that's not going to change very much). I was very focused on doing Uni stuff, I just had a presentation last week. Now I am sick and sad. I'm always sad when I'm sick. And I hate taking pills. But I kind of have to.
Anyways, apparently I don't work with any pants on. And to quote my sister here: "Pants are overrated." This is what it looks like when I work. And I work in my sisters room. She's not living there anymore anyways (which sucks).

No comments:

Post a Comment