Friday, February 11, 2011

The A-Team





This is a Bag I made ou of an old lunchbag (is that what it's called?) my mum gave me years ago because I used to love the A-Team. I would sit infront of the TV for hours watching the A-Team.
I wanted to make a bag out of it for months now, but never really got to it. Luckily (or not) one of my other bags broke, so I took the strap from it and clipped it on my lunchbag. I also had a lot of leather left over from making my shoes so I took that to line the bag. If I hadn't lined it, it would be the loudest bag in the world and everything would fall out if I opened it.

I'm going to give you a Tutorial on how I lined it soon, but I'll need to take some pictures first, or you won't understand (it's pretty easy though).

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, i so can't wait for the tutorial! Sometimes i see really cute lunchboxes and i'm desperate to make one in to a bag!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete