Monday, November 22, 2010

Fancy Footwork pt. II





Shoes by Ghost of Fashion

I'm finally done with my first pair of Shoes. Yeah, you read right, SHOES! There's so much love in this pair of beautiful red leather shoes. It was really hard to make them and I'm really sorry, but I don't have any pictures of the beginning of the process. (Actally there is one but I my friend who took it didn't send it to me yet, shame on her). I'm going to put up a general post about the studio soon, so you know what it looks like and all the stuff that's lying around, plus some shoes done by the students (with condoms, to get your curiosity). I hope you like my very simple and very red Oxford shoes. This is my first pair, but I'm definitly going to continue Shoemaking next semester, so be aware for more shoes to come in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome posts are written by you, like the way of your writing. Our online major shopping destination provides fabulous festive sale online, Women Fashion Clothing, Baby Baniya's new collection of bags and Jewellery, Autumn/Winter fashion show in Delhi. Thanks for this informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so amazing :) i love seeing how they're made. Good job!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete