Friday, September 3, 2010

Random Photography

Manequinns at Central Saint Martins College.

These are the starting pictures for my collection I did at CMS in London. And my huge teacup. Luckyly I cought a cold just when the course started. My professors answer to the teacup: "I'd be pissing for a week if I drank all that."

Here's another picture from London. I was visiting the Maison Martin Margiela exhibition.

This is at V&A in London. Some little children were playing in the water, 2 seconds after that picture is taken it started to rain.
That's my friends and me last year at The Horrors Gig in Vienna celebratig Jasons Birthday (the guy from that Horrormovie).

This is hangning in my cousins kitchen in Berlin.

These are 42 bread dumplings (Semmelknödel is just a much better word, sorry) my sister made with my help for my grannys birthdayparty.

1 comment: