Sunday, April 25, 2010

Denim







Hat: thrifted
Denim Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Denim Skirt: H&M
Harness and Necklace: found in Camden
ripped stockings: old H&M thights
Shoes: Creepers (King Pin)
Garters: stolen from a girl I dislike

Look at my hair. This might be the last time you see it like this. There might be one or two posts before it's going to turn LIGHT PINK. Yes, you got me right. I need a crazy haircolour again and light pink is going to do the job just fine.

Nw to my other obsession: The best thing I did this year so far was buying those awsome Creepers! They've hardly ever been off my feet. Finally I know what it's like to be normal height without the pain of heels. A nice change for a small person like me.

All pictures by Martina Lajczak and Jakob Végh, copyright reserved for Martina Lajczak and Jakob Végh.

No comments:

Post a Comment