Monday, March 29, 2010

Summer again!





dress, Leggings: Primark
Shoes: Doc Martens
Harness: Shop at Camden I can't remember
Trench: H&M
Bag: Second Hand Girl Scouts bag
Sunglasses: Gift from my mum
Pink Bottle: Dreh und Drink


Sorry for the lack of posting, guys, but I've been a very very busy girl. I had my FIRST FASHION SHOW ever! It was amazing! But more about that in another post (I didn't get the pictures yet).
Anyways, it has been very sunny and warm last week, so my friends and I decided to take a trip to the "hot spot" in Vienna - the Museumsquartier. The Green Fairy, a dear friend of mine played around with my camera and actually took some nice pictures of me.
As you may have noticed I'm not one of those picture - girls, I just don't look good on them that often (which doesn't stop me from posting them).
Nevertheless, I wish it was that sunny right now!

All pictures by me, copyright reserved for Ghost of Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment