Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chains, chains, chains and fingers (Tutorial)

This evening I felt the demanding urge to DO something. It wouldn't really matter what. But I was too lazy to get my sewing machine out and search through my fabrics. I was lucky and found some chains lying on my floor and decided to make one of these:


It was pretty easy. All supplies you need are these:

Chains, Jumprings, Pliers
Got them? Great.
1. First measure around your middle finger with the chain and cut. Do the same with your wrist and the space between your finger and wrist. You should have 3 chains.
2. Make a ring for your finger with a jumpring and a wristband (with a jumpring, duh!) with the other chain.
3. Connect the middle-chain to the jumpring on the wristband and the ring.
4. Cut two equal-long chains. They should be a tiny bit longer than the middle chain.
5. Connect them to the jumpring of your ring.
6. Take 2 more jumprings and connect them about 2 cm away from the jumpring on your wristband. Now connect each one of the chains each with one of the jumprings you just connected to the wristband.
7. Congratulations, you're done!

xx Ghost of Fashion

All pictures by me, copyright reserved for Ghost of Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment