Thursday, December 8, 2011

I give you me in oceans of tears up to my knees







This is my room. That's where I have been living for 10 years now. It has changed so much over the past years and still somehow always remained the same. It's a mess. It's always a mess.
I have been very melancholic, if not to say sad, the past weeks and I have to stop myself from doing that. I think my room has a big role in my moods. Like, for example, a couple of months ago I cleaned it up so perfectly and I was so happy and proud of myself, but at the same time, it didn't quite feel the same. I literally couldn't find my stuff anymore and got really mad at myslef and everyone. And now, my room is like half cleaned up and I feel nearly perfect. Maybe the fact that I am listening to Bon Iver isn't helping but I just watched Crazy, Stupid, Love and I dunno, I always get really really sad after watching romantic comedies, though I also feel rather normal at the same time.
I probably don't make any sense right now, but just know: This is my room. This is where I live. This is where I work and how I work. This is where the magic happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment